Tuesday, September 2, 2014

23 Weeks, Grapefruit sized :)

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  1+ pounds on my scale we will see next week w/ dr appointment 
Maternity Clothes? yes its the only thing that's comfortable
Stretch Marks? None that I can see but I am looking; 
Sleep? Sleep is good, getting comfortable now that is the tricky part lol
Best Moment of the Week? Painting the nursery! Its so close to being done! 
Miss Anything? Laying on my belly! Also my left ribs hurt when sitting too long :( it sucks!

Movement? She was moving so much this weekend I laid down and was talking to her and it made my whole belly move.

Food Cravings? No cravings really, food :) yumm I love it the lbs are about ready to start adding up
Sick or Queasy? No 
Showing? ohhh yaaa! Belly has gotten big! I feel huge
Gender? pretty little girl!
Belly button In or Out? In

Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)

Looking Forward to? The weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment