Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 27; 91 more days! :D


How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: appox +3 lbs I will find out a better next week with my Dr appointment
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? I need some more pants now that it is getting cold out
Stretch Marks? None I might have a start of one but I am a little unsure will continue to monitor it lol
Sleep? I have been loving naps lately 
Best Moment of the Week? Its been a pretty chill week so nothing crazy, kaleb and I went to dinner everyday this weekend and it was yummy!
Miss Anything? Left Ribs not hurting every single night :( Oh and I got my first leg cramp yesterday while in church and DANG it was so uncomfortable. 


Movement? Oh ya!! Shes moves a ton and it seems like she does somersaults. First I will get a kick in my right side then in my cervix then on the left side lol 
Food Cravings?  Not really
Sick or Queasy? Not lately!
Showing? Ya I am starting to feel stretched so I am nervous because I have a whole last trimester! 
Belly button In or Out? Still tucked in there! But starting to get shallow
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Third trimester and Baby shower this weekend!! EEK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment