Wednesday, September 17, 2014

25 weeks (cauliflower sized!)

I look Big and Tired lol 
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +1 lbs
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Ya its the only things that is comfortable besides baggy t shirts at home lol
Stretch Marks? Not yet I have kaleb look me over lol
Sleep? Besides to Pee every couple hours its fine. 
Best Moment of the Week? The big nasty hill climb, it was fun hanging out with kaleb 
Miss Anything? Energy! And sleeping on my belly.. or even laying on my belly
Movement? tons and tons... 
Food Cravings? I just like food 
Sick or Queasy? I get queasy after eating breakfast. having thrown up since last week (knock on wood)
Showing? Ya
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? 3rd trimester!



No comments:

Post a Comment