Wednesday, September 10, 2014

24 week! Cantaloupe sized :D


How far along? 24+ weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Doctor appointment today and I have gained now what I lost and am +1 lb
Maternity Clothes? Got this shirt need more though 
Stretch Marks? not yet 
Sleep? I am tired.
Best Moment of the Week? Jennys baby shower its getting me excited for my own 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy
Movement? lots and lots... Every time I sit or try and take a nap she thinks something different :p
Food Cravings? I love food :) 
Sick or Queasy? ya I got sick for 4 days straight, it may have stopped now.. fingers crossed
Showing? Yes! I still feel fat in scrubs and dresses. 
Gender? girl!
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Big nasty and camping 


No comments:

Post a Comment