Tuesday, August 26, 2014

22 weeks Baby is the size of a Papaya (1 lb already!)



How far along? 22 weeks (Baby is 1 lb now!)
Total weight gain/loss:  Almost sitting at where I started :) 
Maternity Clothes? Yes I need more. I did buy a new pair of shorts though. 
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep? Just takes me getting comfortable I toss and turn just until I get comfortable then I am good
Best Moment of the Week?Kaleb and I got to see baby girl on Monday to make sure she was still a girl and get the rest of the pictures she wouldnt let the tech get. She is going to be like kaleb and hate pictures lol
Miss Anything? Laying on my tummy!
Movement? lots and lots! She loves to kick! and cold water gets her rolling like crazy 
Food Cravings? I love food… minus meat, idk know why but I hate meat by itself right now
Sick or Queasy? Nope
Showing?  yes!
Gender? girl!
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Baby shower! One more month :D
Also I did the 5k Color run this weekend that was a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment