Monday, December 22, 2014

39 weeks; 1 more week to go :D


How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? ugh yes... ready to be done with them! The maternity pants make my belly itch
Stretch Marks? The ones under my belly are starting to lighten up, so that is good
Sleep? Can't get enough... I'll take advantage of it while I can :)
Best Moment of the Week? It was a nice weekend of cleaning
Miss Anything? Pretty much anything that has to do with not being pregnant. sleeping, clothes, normal body you name it. 
Movement? Yep! Little wiggles and such. I swear she is trying to get out of my belly just through the sides 
Food Cravings? Ice cream yumm :) baskin robbins to be exact 
Sick or Queasy? Nope
Labor Signs? Well I was having quiet a bit of cramping the last two days and then last night felt like a pinching in my cervix. Today at doctor appointment was sooo disappointing! :( No progress from last appointment. About 30% effaced (She said she felt her head and it feels like her hand is resting on top of her head. 2 cm dilated. She did a membrane sweep which felt lovely... NOT 
Showing? Huge
Belly button In or Out? half outie!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Christmas. I betting little miss wont be here until January 6th (induction date)

No comments:

Post a Comment