Wednesday, December 17, 2014

38 weeks (pumpkin sized!)


How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still 14 lbs up. uterus is measuring at 39 weeks! She is going to be a big little girl :)
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? ugh yes... ready to be done with them! I miss my regular clothes!!
Stretch Marks? Tummy, they are starting to lighten up and its weird because I have more on the one side compared to the other. 
Sleep? Sleeping better :)
Best Moment of the Week? Progress at my doctor appointment! Sad I know lol
Miss Anything? Not being Short of breath, my old body, seeing my feet... A lot of stuff
Movement? Yep! Little wiggles and such. and when she stretches that feel LOVELY! 
Food Cravings? Food :) I eat a lot of cereal.. 
Sick or Queasy? Nope
Labor Signs? At my 38 week check yesterday I was 30% effaced (she can now feel the babies head) :) 2 cm dilated, and I lost my mucus plug yesterday! :D Progress is exciting 
Showing? Feeling huge.
Belly button In or Out? half outie!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Kalebs Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment