Monday, December 1, 2014

36 weeks :) 4 more to go!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs, dang Thanksgiving!
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Yea and Leggings haha they are the only thing comfy
Stretch Marks? I have one on each hip and one under my belly that I spotted last week
Sleep? It is so hard to get comfortable. My left rib hurts soo stinkin bad, nothing relieves it. 
Best Moment of the Week? Seeing Family included nieces and Eating 3 Thanksgivings lol 
Miss Anything? I miss being comfortable when I lay down lol
Movement? Ya, She is strong and can feel her legs and hands move or even when she rolls to get comfortable
Food Cravings? All food
Sick or Queasy? I was getting sick quiet a bit at night after I would lay down after dinner last week but none the last couple of days
Labor Signs? Still having Braxton Hicks, we laughed really hard at thanksgiving and I swear she dropped and I was having real contractions. Today at my doctor appointment she did my group b strep swab and while she was down there checked I am 1cm dilated but still thick and cervix is high. 
Showing? Insanely! Grow baby girl!
Belly button In or Out? I think it is mostly out but I have some of it in, hard to explain. Funny looking
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Today is our anniversary. So anniversary dinner and next week I will be full term :D


No comments:

Post a Comment