Tuesday, December 9, 2014

37 weeks (Wintermelon sized) who knows what that is!? lol


How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still 14 lbs as of yesterday doc appointment 
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Definitely! I have about 4 scrub tops that fit and then my bottoms are TIGHT 
Stretch Marks? Under my belly :( Dang I knew once they started (couple weeks ago) they wouldnt stop. Still using a ton of oils and cocco butter. I keep telling myself they could be worse without the creams 
Sleep? Tired for sure sleeping better at night for the most part. I fell asleep in recliner after work lol
Best Moment of the Week? Craig came over for the weekend and we went to a BSU game :D (Also put Christmas up) :D
Miss Anything? I think my number one thing is sleeping on my belly! haha I am sorry I will NEVER get use to sleeping on my side. 
Movement? Yep, but she is pretty cozy in there. Just rolls and wiggles. Most active after I sit down she gets kicking and stretching.
Food Cravings? I love food <3
Sick or Queasy? Ya baby pushes on my belly at night and then I puke.. No fun lol I need a bigger body lol
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks and some crampy, She is still super high which is depressing I want her to drop to give my ribs a break lol. Still 1 cm dilated.Was soo bummed! 
Showing? Feeling huge.
Belly button In or Out? Some in most out. 
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? I know I still have 3 weeks but all I can look forward to is her arrival!


No comments:

Post a Comment