Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 21 baby is the size of a pomegranate :D


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I was so surprised that the doctors scale is -3 lbs! (she isn't worried yet)
Maternity Clothes? Wearing maternity pants... I think I need another pair...
Stretch Marks? None yet! Bought Coco Butter that has helped with itching
Sleep? Is good as soon as I get comfortable (that's what takes the longest)
Best Moment of the Week? Company picnic was very fun! I also got the office cleaned and it is starting to look like a nursery!!
Miss Anything? Not eating Tums like it is candy :p
Movement? TONS! Feel her all the time and while I am sitting she gets active 
Food Cravings? Not a craving but I have really been liking Taffy 
Sick or Queasy? Not really; 
Showing? Yes!
Gender? sweet baby girl!
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Going to Babies R us and Kaleb coming home! we use to be able to go several weeks with him out of town now I cant even go a couple days without missing him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment