Monday, November 17, 2014

I skipped 33 wks was too busy, Now Week 34 weeks! 3 mores weeks and I will be full term :D



How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  up 11 lbs
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? I love my maternity skirt
Stretch Marks? No, I keep having Kaleb check my belly, since I can't see the underneath part lol
Sleep? I had my first pregnancy melt down this weekend because I couldnt get comfortable to around 2 am I just started balling lol, kaleb woke up and scratched my back. 
Best Moment of the Week? We went to Enduro cross this weekend that was eventful and it snowed this week! it way too early for snow!
Miss Anything? I cant wait to sleep on my belly lol
Movement? O yes she moves they say the bigger she get the less movement but I think she moves way more and kaleb thinks it feels so weird because you can feel what body part is moving.
Food Cravings? No really this week, I have been drinking a ton of milk
Sick or Queasy? Not this week! Just HEARTBURN
Showing? yep today my doc said she will probably be 8 lbs if she makes it to due date! 
Belly button In or Out? there is some of it still in I guess but its mostly out
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Seeing our nieces for thanksgiving 

No comments:

Post a Comment