Wednesday, November 5, 2014

32 weeks :D 8 more to go!!


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  up appox 7 lbs will know better this week during dr appointment 
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I still dont mind wearing my own shirts, my scrubs are very tired now lol
Stretch Marks? Still none
Sleep? I feel tired all time time BUT still dont sleep great 
Best Moment of the Week? Getting the maternity picture back! :D I love them! 
Miss Anything? seeing my toes and being able to put on my shoes with out being out of breath
Movement? yes she loves kicking me and throwing elbows lol
Food Cravings? I have been loving breakfast lately. And CARBS :D haha 
Sick or Queasy? Nope
Showing? without a doubt...
Belly button In or Out? It's still an innie barely 
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Her getting here! haha I still have 8 weeks but I am getting impatient. 






No comments:

Post a Comment