Thursday, October 23, 2014

30 weeks and had a busy week

How far along? 30 weeks (I am behind and didnt get a picture this week.)
Total weight gain/loss:  6 lbs
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Mostly maternity clothes! Got a new nursing bra and clothes for this weekends maternity pictures! :D
Stretch Marks? None I thought maybe I was getting some on my belly come to find out they are TINY little spider veins 
Sleep? ok. 
Best Moment of the Week? Shopping was very fun yesterday. Got a lot of stuff for baby girl and clothes to dress my bump
Miss Anything? Not having a hard belly 
Movement? Tons of movement 
Food Cravings?  No cravings I love food. I did eat 1 pint of chocolate chip cookie dough
Sick or Queasy? No
Showing? Most definitely showing!
Belly button In or Out? still in.. its like very funny looking 
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Pure romance party Friday :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment