Tuesday, October 14, 2014

29 weeks. baby is about 16 inches long and 3.8 lbs!



How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  about 5 lbs 
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? I might be getting one on my belly but I am not sure.. 
Sleep? Not so great this week :( 
Best Moment of the Week? I got a new job :) In a position that I can work when I want :D 
Miss Anything? Being comfortable... I haven't really been crazy uncomfortable yet, but I've been getting little bits of it over the last 2 weeks. Also feel Braxton Hicks a lot lately 
Movement? A ton She hardly stops 
Food Cravings?  I have been liking fruit 
Sick or Queasy? nope
Showing? Most definitely showing!
Belly button In or Out? Barely in...
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Her getting here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment