Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 16

Today was a good day, we had a doctors appointment.. I was really hoping to doctor would give us an ultrasound.. but nope she wasn't wanting to budge on the 18 to 20 weeks :/ but we did get to hear the heart beat it was at 140 :D She said baby sound perfect! 

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  -1 lb, starting to gain the weight I lost back :)
Maternity Clothes? Bought a few pieces... I love them they make me look pregnant and not just fat! 
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep?Once I am asleep its great but getting comfortable is the hard part and I am not even that big yet
Best Moment of the Week? Getting our crib set in :D 
Miss Anything? Motivation to do stuff lol 
Movement? None yet.. well that I can tell is movement
Food Cravings? No cravings, I love food! 
Sick or Queasy? Very rare but did get sick today.. if I dont eat fast enough :/ 
Showing? Yes! Finally
Gender? Don't know yet... 2 1/2 more weeks
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Finding out the gender!! I'm ready to buy tiny clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment