Tuesday, July 22, 2014

17 Weeks :D

17 weeks (Baby is the size of an onion) 
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still -1 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Went shopping with Steph and got more maternity clothes I love them! 
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Sleep? Fine once I get comfortable, which takes a while
Best Moment of the Week? Shopping for clothes :)
Miss Anything? Not having to pee so much
Movement? Yes but not frequent yet when I first felt the baby my stomach felt like it rolled in the inside!
Food Cravings? Nope, just hungry! I love food but I did have my first craving Strawberry Rue barb pie, Steph and Jesse brought me some at 8 at night! Yumm
Sick or Queasy? Its down to like once a week, if I cough or brush my tongue it will get me gagging then getting sick :( 
Showing? Yes, yes, yes...
Gender? Unknown... we have our guesses though! ;) only 2 more weeks until we get to find out!
Belly button In or Out? In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On :)
Looking Forward to? Buying tiny clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment